Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Language Therapy services are provided through team members working at AHS Children’s Allied Health located in the Lethbridge Centre Mall location.
- Speech-Language, Occupation, Physical Therapy Referral form (click link)
- Assistive Technology (SGCD) Consultation Request Form (click link)
- Facebook page for Children’s Allied Health
How to request:
Please make the referral once you have explained your concerns and obtained parental consent. Referrals are made directly to AHS Audiology & Children’s Allied Health.
The type of assessment completed is based on concerns indicated on the referral form/brochure so please be as specific as possible. Use the blank section to give examples which illustrate your referral concerns.
The following referral options are available:
1) With the parent/guardian present:
• Call 403-388-6575 and ask to speak with an Intake Clerk
• Explain the nature of the child’s delay
• Have the parent/guardian confirm demographics and schedule an appointment
2) Identify your concerns by completing the electronic referral give it to the parent/guardian to call AHS Audiology & Children’s Allied Health Services to schedule an appointment.
3) Fill out the electronic referral form and forward to Audiology & Children’s Allied Health using one of the options below. One of our Intake Clerks will attempt to contact the parent/guardian to schedule an appointment;Email: CHI.CCS.INTAKEAdministrativeSupport@albertahealthservices.ca
School mailbox designated for AHS staff members.
Audiology & Children’s Allied Health Services
Suite 120B – Lethbridge Centre
c/o Chinook Regional Hospital
960 – 19th Street South
Lethbridge, AB T1J 1W5