Children with complex bodies and complex communication develop communication skills in a different manner.
At this session learn:
- How does movement impact communication?
- What makes development of communication different in a child with complex communication needs?
- Why initiating communication is so important?
- What is verbal referencing and how can it help my child?
- What can I do as a communication partner to help my child?
Presented by: Shobha George, OT
Of interest to: parents, teachers, education assistants and therapists
Choose the session that best fits your schedule:
- October 3rd: 9 am-10:30 am
- October 12th 1pm- 2:30 pm
Register by calling Children’s Allied Health Services at 403-388-6575
Hosted at: AHS West Wing, Room 1101A, Lethbridge Centre
(door on westside AHS entrance, beside the main Bay door entrance)