We’re in planning mode for the 2018-2019 year!
See the links below to available positions and training opportunities.
- Family Finding Liaison Worker employed by Piikani Children’s Services serving Blackfoot children throughout the Southwest RCSD region. Closes June 18, 2018. (link to posting)
Upcoming Training Events:
- Suicide Intervention Training (link to registration form)
- Refresher course: September 20, 2018
- Full 2-day course: September 26 and 27, 2018
- Hosted in Lethbridge, location to be confirmed
- Low Incidence Symposium (link to schedule and registration)
- Vision, Hearing, and Complex Communication Sessions
- September 25, 2018 with full day and half-day options
- Palliser Education Centre, 3305 – 18 Avenue North, Lethbridge
SWRCSD is short for Southwest Regional Collaborative Service Delivery. We are one of 17 regions throughout the province of Alberta that features a partnership between the Ministries of Children’s Services, Community and Social Services, Education, Health (Alberta Health Services), Blood Tribe, and Piikani Nation. We work together in support of children, youth and families in Southwest Alberta.
For further information or questions about our work, please contact Margaret Vennard, Regional Manager, 403-331-9500 or click to email