SWRCSD is short name for Southwest Regional Collaborative Service Delivery. We are one of 17 regions throughout the province of Alberta that features a partnership between:
- Alberta Children’s Services
- Alberta Community and Social Services
- Alberta Education (public, separate, and independent schools)
- Alberta Health / Alberta Health Services
- and First Nations (Blood Tribe and Piikani Nation)
We work together in support of children, youth and families in Southwest Alberta.
For further information or questions about our work, please contact Margaret Vennard, Regional Manager, 403-331-9500 or click to email